Conditions of Use
Terms of Service
§1 Scope of application
(1) The company Couture & Cheap Inh. Anita Hyzy provides all deliveries and services to its contract partners (hereinafter referred to as the customer) exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions.
§2 Contract conclusion
(1) Your order constitutes an offer to us to conclude a purchase contract. When you place an order with us, we will send you an e-mail confirming the receipt of your order with us and listing their details (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not represent acceptance of your offer, but is only intended to inform you that your order has been received by us. A purchase contract is only concluded when we send the ordered product to you and confirm the shipping to you with a second e-mail (confirmation of shipment).
(2) However, the contract only comes into being with the receipt of the goods, if you did not specify an e-mail address within the scope of your order, to which we could send the shipping confirmation.
§3 Revocation instruction
Right of withdrawal
Right of revocation
You can revoke your declaration of the contract within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the matter is left to you before the deadline - by returning the goods. The period begins upon receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in the case of recurring delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Paragraph 1 and 2 of the German Civil Code as well as our obligations pursuant to § 312g Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 of the German Civil Code.
The timely dispatch of the revocation or of the goods is sufficient to ensure the revocation period. The revocation must be sent to:
Couture & Cheap
ABC Street 52
20354 Hamburg, Germany
Fax: +49 (40) - 35 01 65 90
In the case of an effective revocation, the services received at both ends must be returned and any benefits (eg interest) drawn. If you can not or do not return or receive the received performance as well as usages (for example, advantages of use) or only in a deteriorated state, you must provide us with this information. For the deterioration of the goods and for drawn uses, you must only pay for the value of the goods as far as the use or the deterioration is due to a handling of the thing, which goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and the function. "Testing the properties and functioning" is the testing and testing of the respective goods, as is possible and customary in the store business. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You must pay the regular cost of the return if the delivered product corresponds to the ordered and if the price of the returned item does not exceed an amount of 40 Euro or if you at a higher price of the thing at the time of the revocation not yet the consideration or a Contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free of charge. Non-package items will be collected from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the sending of your declaration of revocation or the thing, for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
§4 Payment and Delivery Information
(1) The invoice is paid in advance, cash on delivery or self-collection.
(2) The purchase price is due after successful confirmation of the order or for delivery or collection of the goods without deduction of cash discount.
(3) Possible discounts are automatically included in the invoice amount.
(4) The contract and invoice currency is the euro.
(5) The consignee must notify the consignor of any externally recognizable damage at the latest on delivery of the consignment, a non-visible damage within 6 days after delivery, in each case with clear indication of the damage. Otherwise it is assumed that the damage was not present at delivery.
§5 Delay, dunning costs
(1) For dunning costs incurred after default, we charge a dunning cost of 5, - EUR for each reminder carried out unless it can be shown that these expenses have not been incurred or have been significantly lower. Any further claims, in particular with regard to the enforcement of the claim by a collection office or a lawyer, shall remain unaffected.
§6 Reservation of title, rescission
(1) We reserve the title to the purchased item until all payments under the contract have been received. In the event of a delay in payment, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract and to reclaim the purchase item. The legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
(2) In the case of withdrawal, we shall immediately notify you of the non-availability and immediately reimburse any counter-performance already provided.
§7 Cost Agreement
If you use your right of revocation, you have to pay the regular costs of the return if the delivered product corresponds to the ordered and if the price of the returned item does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you at a higher price of the thing at the time of the Have not yet rendered the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment.
Otherwise, the return is free for you.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are ready to participate in an out-of-court arbitration process.
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relationship between us and the customer, as well as to the respective business conditions. If the customer is a consumer, the applicable statutory regulations and rights existing under the law of the customer's place of residence in the benefit of the consumer shall remain unaffected by this agreement.
The application of UN purchasing law is excluded.
(2) Exclusive court of jurisdiction is the court of our registered office as long as the customer is a merchant in the sense of the HGB or a corporation of public law. We also have the right to complain to the customer's registered office